The School Challenge program provides both academic and physical activities to engage students while reinforcing the leadership training and character education that helps prepare young men and women to make their mark in life.
Visiting over 100 High Schools, this interactive educational experience teaches the skills of teamwork all while encouraging students to step up to the challenges of leadership.
- Supports the academic curriculum and character education initiatives of your school.
- Provides an engaging, interactive learning environment.
- Inspires students to recognize the leadership qualities inside themselves.
- Recognizes both students and schools that rise to the top.
- Especially relevant to students in your Junior and Senior classes.
Q: How much does this cost?
A: This is a free program and does not cost the schools anything.
Q: Does the school need to provide anything, like power, water, etc or help set up?
A: No. We our self-powered and will bring everything we need as well as set it up.
Q: Who can participate?
A: All high school students age 14+ are welcome to participate with our main focus being on juniors and seniors.
Q: How many days are you visiting my school?
A: We visit at least 3 schools a week and we are at each school for 1 day each.
Q: How many students can you see throughout the day?
A: It depends on your classes scheduling and availability to register so it can range from 30 to 100 students.
MORE FEATURE PROGRAMS